Streets LLC. control group install and maintain state of the art open protocol building control systems supporting both LON and BACnet. Control systems are designed, applying technology to improve comfort and efficiency of HVAC systems.
- New and existing building energy management systems
- Pneumatic control service and retrofits
- Variable frequency drive installations and controls
- Control service agreements
- Recommissioning of existing controls
- On-going analysis of building energy consumption
- Automatic chiller plant control
- Cooling Tower optimization
- Air Side Critical Zone reset
- Thermal Storage Systems
- Demand limiting and load shedding
Streets LLC. offers energy management and building optimization services to help maintain functionality of your HVAC system, improve occupant comfort and reduce utility waste.
Andrew started in the mechanical industry in 2003. He attended Gordon Cooper Technology Center and Oklahoma State University in Okmulgee. He provides Streets with controls and systems expertise. He has worked in the residential, commercial and hospital industry.