Streets LLC. control group install and maintain state of the art open protocol building control systems supporting both LON and BACnet. Control systems are designed, applying technology to improve comfort and efficiency of HVAC systems.
New and existing building energy management systems
- Pneumatic control service and retrofits
- Variable frequency drive installations and controls
- Control service agreements
- Recommissioning of existing controls
- On-going analysis of building energy consumption
- Automatic chiller plant control
- Cooling Tower optimization
- Air Side Critical Zone reset
- Thermal Storage Systems
- Demand limiting and load shedding
Kevin began his mechanical career in the service industry as a technician. He completed his Bureau of Apprenticeship Training and became BAT Certified in 2000. Since 2002 at Streets, Kevin has served as both a service technician and a control technician. His knowledge of both service and controls gives him a unique position in the industry that ultimately benefits the customers. He currently manages the entire service department of Streets, LLC.